Surreal work





I combined with two artists Rafał Olbiński and Jacek Yerka. Jacek Yerka like the fantacy world. I just captured 4 different picture in which three of them are ground that represented three different season and another picture is sky. IN the middle of the picture os a tree. For this picture I made is to telling people we need to protect the trees and our environment. Every people need a tree. For this picture I combined with a square is same as Jacek Yerka's fantacy world. In his picture, he always make a strong composition with his square.

Comments

  1. Hmmm...I like the thinking behind your image but I'm not sure I understand the final piece itself. The "collage" of rectangles isn't integrated enough and seems to come off looking more like something pieced together, rather than an interesting tree image. My suggestion is to see if you can get closer to the concept you've written - if you'd like to talk to me about this, see me in class, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts