Assignment # 22 A Triptych that tells a Story ( cinderella1 )
















           This story is about the cinderella, at the beginning she is a dirty girl, in the middle she dressed up very beauty to attend the dance show with the prince, but she let her shoes in the castle. Finally, her stepmother does not want the prince to find her, so she put cinderella in the attic. I was telling the sad story of the Cinderella which the prince would not able to find the cinderella. So in my last picture, the girl was crying with her beautiful dress. 

Comments

  1. So I think there may be some confusion with the assignment. The idea is to tell a story (the whole story) in three images. If you have a story of love, how does it go? Is one person in love with another and in the end, they both realize they are "meant" for each other? Think of a story you were told when you were little. How did it begin? How did it progress? How did it end? that's what I need you to show with your three images (and of course, in the right light and composition. Another way of thinking of this is as if you are illustrating a book. Let me know if you have questions...I do appreciate your effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Kuntz I already redo this assignment that my theme of those three picture is Cinderella. And I have little change about this story.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts